In this training video, we’re going to show you how to configure your email on an iPhone.
First, we’re going to show you how to setup your email using the Microsoft Outlook mobile application.
Then, we’re going to show you how to setup your email on an iOS device.
1. Microsoft Mobile Application
To get started, open the Microsoft Outlook mobile application on your phone, which can be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter in your work email address an click “sign In with Exchange”
- On the next screen toggle the “Use Advance Settings” tab and enter your login credentials and a description.
- In the server field type mail.exoscloud.com.
- In the domain field type saas.local.
- Finally, enter your email address once more under Username and click Sign In.
That’s it, your email is now set up on the Microsoft Outlook mobile application.
2. iOS Email Phone Set Up
Tap the settings on your phone and go to Mail and select add account.
Then, choose Microsoft Exchange from the list and enter your network email address and password.
On the next screen you’ll be prompted to enter the server settings:
- In the email field enter your email
- For the Server field type: mail.exoscloud.com
- For the domain field type: saas.local
- Finally, enter in your username and a description (optional)
Once the email has been set up on your phone you can select objects, such as mail, calendars, reminders, and notes and toggle which ones you would like to sync.