In this training video, we’re going to show you how to install and access the Cisco Anyconnect VPN for PC and Mac computers.
How to Install Cisco AnyConnect for PC and Mac Computers
- Begin by opening a web browser and type https://remote.osibeyond.com.
- Next, enter your group number, which is unique to your organization, and then use your network login and password.
- After logging in, a window will appear prompting you to download the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Under the manual installation instructions, you will see a link that says, “install using the link below:”
- For PC users this link will read as Windows 7/Vista/64/XP, however, for Mac users, the link will read Mac OSX.
- Continue by clicking the respective link to install the VPN client.
Accessing The Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Once installed, open the application by locating it in your folder (All Programs > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client)
- Or search for “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” in the search bar.
- When the application has opened a window will appear.
- Type in remote.osibeyond.com in the box if it hasn’t already auto-populated and click connect.
- Finally, change the group number to the one assigned to your organization, enter your username and password, and click connect.