In this training video, we’re going to show you how to map a network drive for easy access to files and folders.
How To Map A Network Drive
- Begin by clicking the start button on your desktop.
- In the search bar, type “this PC” and click the icon.
- On the left-hand side click on “this PC”
- Click the computer and network drive.
- Select your desired drive letter and type in the location of the shared drive.
- Note: Be sure to also check the “reconnect at sign-in” box.
- Click finish to continue.
- A pop-up may appear prompting to enter your credentials.
- Enter in your information and check the, “remember my credentials” box and click Ok.
That’s it, the drive is now mapped!
To access the drive open your documents folder and go to This PC and the drive will be located under “devices and drive.”
6 Critical Cybersecurity Policies Every Organization Must Have