In this training video, we’re going to show you how to present content during a Skype for Business meeting.
Presenting content during a meeting
- To present your screen, programs, PowerPoint files or other types of attachments, click the computer screen icon from the main meeting window.
- Choose from the following options:
- Present desktop – shares your entire screen or screens to the participants. A confirmation window with a yellow border around the screen of your choice will appear. Select the desired screen or screens to share with your audience.
- Present programs – shares an open application of your choice to the participants. The confirmation window with a list of currently open applications will appear after selecting this option. Select the desired application to share with your participants.
- Present PowerPoint files – shares a PowerPoint file with participants. The file is viewable from the Skype meeting window and the audience can independently navigate through the slideshow as well as download the file.
- Add attachments – shares files from your computer or a network location for the participants to download. Participants can download the file by click the computer screen icon, then select manage content.
- Shared notes – shares OneNote notebooks that were previously shared with you to the participants.
- My notes – share OneNote notebooks from your computer.
- More – selecting the more option provides access to sharing